I have contributed to a number of open source projects - fixing bugs and adding new features.
- NixOS is a Linux distribution built around the innovative Nix package manager. I run NixOS on most of my machines, and have made a number of contributions to the project. A full list of my contributions can be seen on GitHub.
- libinput Xorg driver: helped develop algorithm for correctly handling high resolution scroll wheels, so that smooth scrolling works correctly in Xorg (https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=92772#c8)
- systemd/logind: patch accepted to allow a laptop to sleep on lid close while an external monitor is connected (https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=82485)
- iRobot Create driver for ROS
- Publish wheel joint states (https://github.com/AutonomyLab/create_autonomy/pull/26)
- Add support for older Roombas (400 series and Discovery) (https://github.com/AutonomyLab/libcreate/pull/25)
- Many other contributions to various projects…